It happens here and there, a rock flies up from the car in front of you and cracks your windshield. Time has gotten the best of you and now that crack is starting to spread across the entire windshield obscuring your vision and there is no more time to wait for a replacement. What to do now. Who to call?
There are many factors and questions you should consider besides the obvious dollar signs when deciding where to get your auto glass repaired or replaced. Here are additional features you should be looking for when researching different shops around Colorado.
- Do they offer same day service?
- Are they willing to come to you if your schedule or weather does not permit you to make it to their shop?
- Do they have advanced equipment present?
- Are the technicians experienced and trained?
- Is their work guaranteed and covered by a warranty?
- Do they work with major insurance companies?
- What other services do they provide?
- How are their customer service reviews?
Quick-Set Auto Glass checks off and ensures all of these features while being able to provide some of the most competitive pricing in Colorado.
From all of us here at Quick-Set Auto Glass, drive safely out there!